Obtain critical thresholds of performance that would otherwise be impossible.
- Loss prevention & rejection of the products
- Attract/hire the skilled employees
- Synchronise operational processes and customer demand
- Delivery Responsiveness
- Synchronize operational processes and customer demand
- Resource Management(reduce the cost, plans the spending effectively)
- Attract/Hire the skilled employees to overcome ageing workforce/skill shortages issues
- Visibility of the operations
- Eliminate weaknesses early on
In order to understand job performance of the employees, you need to learn more about your employees’ strengths and weaknesses. Often the mystery of best performance lies near the sweet-spot between the workload and the performance of the employee. Assigning the workload blindly can cause more harm than benefit.
Enhencer will make the performance analysis effortless and painless and it will do so with high precision and accuracy.
- Use the dynamic functionality of Enhencer to measure the employee performance with more care and ease.
- Obtain critical thresholds of performance that would otherwise be impossible.
- With the most powerful segmentation techniques divide the workload much more precisely.
The most obvious effect pricing will cause is to increase or decrease the sales volume for any business. Pricing can have both short-run & long-run effects. Setting a price below the cost can lead to a loss in short-run but can have significant positive effect in long-run. Deciding the price can be very challenging as there are too many factors contributing when setting a price for the certain product.
Analyze all the factors with Enhencer while setting a price such as time limitations, regions, product categories, customer segments and many more.
- Attain competitive pricing using the market research data with the machine learning algorithm power that Enhencer offers.
- Obtain the short-run effects and predict the long-run effects of certain pricing strategy.
- Use the data mining techniques to learn how sensitive your customers are to changes in price.
Most businesses have to be very accurate when it comes to ordering supplies to meet the demand of its customers. An overestimation of demand leads to excess inventory and high costs of storage. Underestimating demand means many valued customers won’t get the products they want. This is why accurate stock and inventory prediction is very important. This requires advanced knowledge of forecasting and advanced statistical tool. However, most cases this accurate forecasting can be time consuming and inefficient.
With Enhencer acquire the ability to effectively forecast demand impacts the total flow of materials and coordination of their delivery throughout the supply chain.
- Using the predictive power of Enhencer reduce the margin of error while predicting the market demand and managing the inventory.
- Bring down the whole forecasting phase from hours to minutes.
- Make these complex analyses in the simplest manner possible in a radical way using machine learning algorithms.